– Bring with you the confirmation of registration by YABT (electronic or printed format).
– Access with backpacks, suitcases, laptops will not be allowed. It’s only allowed one bag of approx. 20 cm x 20 cm per person.
–It’s only allowed one bag of approx. 20cm x 20cm (per person).
–Electronic devices: Cell phones and iPads for personal use are allowed. Professional cameras are not allowed.
–It is mandatory to wear a mask correctly when in public, covering the nose and mouth, regardless of vaccination status.Inside the facilities:
– When coughing or sneezing, cover your nose and mouth. In case of coughing or sneezing, you will have to put on a new mask as soon as possible and wash your hands.
– Wash your hands frequently.
– Take precautions when traveling: Read carefully about the latest COVID-19 protocols for national and international visitors: information here (information in Spanish only).
– In the event of presenting symptoms of COVID-19 inside the venue, immediately notify a member of the YABT Staff.
– Dress Code: Professional Business.*The organizers reserve the right to change the agenda at any time, as well as to deny entry or remove from the venue people who they consider do not adhere to respectful behavior of the event.